Monday, April 17, 2006

hmm....first day of sch was okie la...but i'm soooo tired lor...haha....lesson starts at 11 am todae but i had to go early to meet my grp to buy books for the course lor... hehe... then reach le...buy books...then go for lecture le....after that more lectures and then lunch...

lunch at mac...was quite okie...i'm going to be so scared of fastfood restaurants le... cos i have been eating it for the past few days and the thing is...mac is just at my sch of health sci blk...arghh...going to get sick and tired of it...but luckily there are food courts in front and beside my blk..haha....so there are still choices for me...

after that is lab sessions le..woOoo...was so fun lor...doing practical....=)...but the dummy look quite scary ..haha.....

aniwae...biological sci seems like a difficult module to study ...all the chim chim stuffs are inside...then a lot of phrases...haha...but i will try my veri best to study it well.. haha....

then at nite got zone meeting...hmmm....just submit some forms and talked about some stuffs lor....

reach hm at arnd 11pm...sian.....then i got headache...also dunnoe y this few days keep having headache lor....maybe i got a lot of things on my mind ba...

tmr lessons start at 9am....but have to leave hm at 8.30am.....scared i late...cos todae i nearly late for sch due to the stupid traffic jam lor...haha.....

going to rest le...if not tmr i slp during lecture then sian liao.... hopefully my headache will go away ....=)

----------lots of things are on my mind----------