Tuesday, April 04, 2006

hmmm......second post of the day le... just now went for st john...hehe...had a fun p.t session with the corp...we ran arnd the whole sch and shouted cheers at the same time...( for me also coughing at the same time lor)....haha...sick ma.....after p.t...my headache became worse...oh gosh!!...

training end at arnd 6.40pm....then went opposite eat with my platoon...haha... eat and chit chat till arnd 8.30pm like that...then went home le....

hmm....now i'm still coughing and having a terrible headache lor.... ouch!!! haiz... sian... make me no mood to type le lor....

thans for being so concerned about me... sorrie to make u worry about me.... hmm... till now then i realised that u so guan xin wo...haha....

sianz...keeping all the problems to myself only made me feel worse, not better... so shld try and let it out.... but crying doesn't seems to solve the problem... *shrug*

___________________________________________________________________