Friday, May 12, 2006

hmm... todae is public holiday, so no sch...then dun feel like going out lor.... so stay at home and do my stuffs...

time really flew so quickly. so fast and i'm already in polytechnic le. thought back to the days in my secondary school life, it was fun, lively and so exciting !! oh man, i really MISS my sec sch life so badly. and i still remember that time when all of us are still in sec 4 , our mindset was ," yeas, after O levels , we dun have to come back to this stupid sch 'ev ' le '' ...

i bet everybody is regretting what they have said .

sec sch life can say is my turning point in my life. a lot of things happen during that 4 years. words cannot express what i have been through . LOL .

not that i'm saying poly life is not good.. hmm...i have only been studying for ...less than a month in nyp... still getting to know more about my friends , and my sch... till now, to me is still a bit boring la...LOL...

nowadays, only sch and projects and presenation and tutorials and sjab

so BUSY

my brain is now full of human body's parts, chemical formula , DNA , genes , nursing legal document, communication to the patient , taking blood pressure and many many more.... got to take time to digest all this information ....

where is the shoulder and the hug that i need so badly???

"sometimes i wish i could fast forward time, just to see if in the end it's all worth it "