Tuesday, May 23, 2006

hmm... yesterdae got zone meeting...talk about some things lor... reach home at arnd 11.40pm like that... very tired lor... yawns...

todae i really damn tired liao...fell asleep in the first lecture.... LOL... cannot concentrate la.... too many things on my mind ....

got my nursing uniform ytd... hehe...looks weird on me leh...dunnoe la...

haiz....i got a lot of things to do... one day 24hrs is not enough for me lor.... can't even finish my things lor...

got a presentation to prepare for .... and i am suppose to do the powerpoint slides for my grp lor...due on thurs... and i haven start yet.... sian...

many things are undone...how???

as days goes by, i think i'm going to hate you more.... dun ask mi y.... i have no idea,
just had that feeling... but tell me i'm wrong , that u are not that kind of person... i dun like to do things against my wish.....