Tuesday, May 30, 2006

todae is a very tiring day... my eyes are going to close liao... zzZ...

skipped one sociology lecture todae...cos the attendance system spoil ma..then we just tap our cards and go to library and chit chat...hahah....heard that the lecture theatre is only 3/4 full...so a lot of ppl also skipped the lecture ...haha... it is really boring la...

but next wednesday got sociology test...after sch , start at 3pm... hmm...he gave us some tips...luckily my friends got tell us wad it is..haha...LOL...

hmm...

holidays are going to be here soon..muhahah!!! next friday would be the last day of sch for the poly students...yeas....hahah....but welcoming me the start of the holiday will be this year training camp...haha...ya...

LOL....

tmr is another long long day for me... got to rush down to changi general hospital for my sponsership interview after sch...then after that got to go down to hq for the OTC briefing...haiz... so packed...got to rush here and there lor...

I AM SO SO TIRED >>> YAWNS .....

u are the BEST!!!