Sunday, June 04, 2006

the weather is very hot todae.... -.-'''

slept for 12 hrs, but still very tired ...hahah....

flip through my lecture notes in the afternoon, but nthing seems to go into my head lor...

went to HANS at Century Square to eat for my dinner.... ordered a grilled fish dory... and...when i was about to eat my salad, i saw a metal like thingy... then i used my fork to poke at it....and guess what it is... a 10 CENT COIN... oh my god, can u believe it?? lost half of my appetite liao...some more is like a bit rusty de lor....

then my dad went to return the whole plate back to the person at the counter... i thought they will like apologise or what...but they just say "oh " .... what is this type of attitude?? so rude... dun even noe how to apologise.... what if others who din notice it and just ate the salad??

arghh.....the service there is no good.....

now studying for test tmr.... hope it is easy ba... =)

happy when i'm with u =)

他和她的约定