Friday, July 14, 2006

hmm...i PASSED my sociology test....yeas...okay, may not seems to be a big deal to u all...but IT IS to ME !!! haha....

tmr is a long long day....got bravo POP , COC.... hmm... going to be quite tiring ba...

LOL

hmm...i dunnoe wad to say.... He sort of shock mi lorx... maybe i'm thinking too much...

u are really a double-sided person...i dun trust u anymore...and i can't be bothered to noe wad u are going to do ....

wonder wad's going to happen tmr....

hmm...

different thoughts are running through my mind now... positive de...negative de.... i dunnoe wad to do le... my life is in a mess... i'm so packed with things to do everyday

...... and i can't finish it.... how how how?? and my studies also sucks lorx... only obtained a just pass for tests..... haiz.... maybe i should just concentrate on my studies lorx.... haiz.... feeling quite stressed up... =(

i'm still siick... haiz...

smile and i'll smile =)
-cos i care-