Friday, August 18, 2006

bleah.... had my exams todae.... and i dun have a gd feeling about it... LOLx.... hope can pass [ cross finger ] ...

now so sleepy... ytd 2 plus then sleep... make me so tired todae... but i finished wad i am supposed to do lor... but it's not studying for exam... LOL... see how '' hardworking '' i am....

haiz...really scared for this semestral exam... finished 2 papers le... and i dun have much confidence for both.... and next monday is a killer paper... Biological Science ... i got to score really good for that cos i flunked my bio practical exam.... and there's so much to study for that......

got to study study and study

XING JUAN U MUST NOT SLACK !!!!

think i'm not spending enough time on my studies.... hmm.....

suddenly i felt lost..... i dunnoe wad i'm doing ... wad i am doing for.... dunnoe whether the decisions i made are correct.... dunnoe whether i shld continue to wait...

ARGHH !!! a lot of DUNNOES lor...... make me look like a sotong .... -.-'''

the weather is so hot lor...even at night.... LOL....

tmr got to go for meeting..... well... come back then i study for my bio.....