Monday, September 04, 2006

hmm.... still sick ....

and that feeling is terrible

haiz......................

ytd AGI was still okae ba.... was very tired after the whole thing le.... took cab back with yq, hwee chin and grace.... then me and yq went to coffee shop to find mdm xu they all lor... was too tired that i din even ate my dinner ... just sit there and chit chat .... reach home 10 plus alreadi... and was off to bed le...

todae attachment was the busiest one that i had... no time to even rest also.... and the time pass so quickly .... and at one point of time.... i suddenly miss you so much... maybe busy is good.... then i can at least forget what is going on in my mind ...... and dun think about it..... haiz..............

this week is a damn packed week....

mondae to fridae got attachment.... tuesdae got otc grp meeting.... fridae to sundae got otc camp.... hmmm.... schedule is so packed.... especially fridae...when i have to rush down to camp after my attachment.....

finally i'm done with my assignment le.....

some say exams results are out this week.... so nervous can... hope can pass all modules.... =)

i shld give myself one slap to wake me up