Tuesday, October 31, 2006

i'm bored to death in sch le lor.

sch from 9am to 6pm with only 1 hr break for the whole day. how good is that?? lolx. and consecutively 4 hrs of lectures can kill. lolx. but our bio practical lecturer good sia, released us at 5 plus. haha. can go off early =D

after that went out with friends to marina south.went to eat Zhen Fa Huo Hai Xian. lolx. erm. not bad lar the food. but hor, is really huo hai xian lor. my friend put the prawn on the plate to cook then the prawn JUMPED out lar. can you imagine?? my goodness, and its right in front of me lar. and keep jumping nearer and nearer to me lor. but lucky my friend caught the prawn and put it back on the plate. lolx. =D

haha. had fun eating and crapping with them lor. hahaha. =) then we cook crabs. think thats the worse part lar. i cut my fingerS by the crab's pincers while trying to eat it lar. lolx. so pain sia. and it bleed lor. ouch . =(. so there are like many cuts on my fingers lor. lolx.

eat finish le. then take bus to the station. took train and went home le. lolx.

my throat seems sore now. having pain while swallowing. think is just now the food still hot then i put in my mouth and eat liao. lolx. huo gai lor. hahas.

now so sleepy lor. =D

is that right??