Thursday, October 19, 2006

todae was no good. ahh!! can say super bad? haix.

early in the morning, was late for school. wth. anyway i still go school. lolx.

bio lessons was chim can. dun understand wad the lecturer is talking about. just noe that there are a lot of long long the terms. sian lor. nvm. i shall work harder for this sem. well, managed to complete arnd half of the assignment for nxt week de presentation. tmr can complete le.

damn sian lar. class got internal conflict. complain here and there and u all are not doing anything to help at all. only noe how to TALK. wth. not happie with ppl also dun nid to say in front of her de ma, some more u are not saying it in a nice way. din even care about her feelings. freak. dun care liao lar.

luckily i did my tutorial lor. the lecturer got check sia. lolx.

todae haze is like so bad. irritate my throat.make me keep coughing and coughing. so xin ku can. stupid haze. till now my throat still feels weird and i still keep coughing.

and i got gastric in school. and it hurts lar. haix . maybe is i huo kai lor.

how come all these happens in one day?? =(

think my attitude sucks todae lar. totally no mood in school.

where is the cheerful me?????

and its kind of depressing now??

i'm controlling my tears.