Saturday, December 30, 2006

1 more day to the year 2007 =D

lolx. todae stuck at home doing sj stuffs. haha.

ytd slept at 8 plus in the evening, thought going to nap for awhile only. ended up sleeping till this afternoon 12 plus. hahaha. think slept for 17hrs like that le. haha. but dunnoe why im feeling still sleepy. haha.

maybe im going to tidy up my room later since new year is coming. (its just an excuse for the lazy me to do so) its way too messy and mummy is nagging lar. lolx. also she's complaining that my clothes are taking up way too much space in the wardrobe and my sis dun have enough space to put her clothes. lolx.

anyway, new year means more new clothes for me. lalalala. lolx.

31st tmr. going for COUNTDOWN !!!! haha. and going to watch deathnote 2 . lalala. cant wait for tmr. =D

im missing you.