Monday, January 29, 2007

27th January 07

went down for st john training in the morning. then settle some admin stuffs. after that went back home then proceed to Costa Sands Resort liao. Haha. had a 3 hours plus meeting there. ended meeting at 8 plus. started our BBQ session. =)

lolx. some incident happen lar. I burnt…. erm… 10 over hotdogs ba. haha. but its seriously not my fault can. haha. of cos it wasn’t inedible and it ended up in the dustbin. lolx. so I went to watch tv and wait for them to cook the food lor. lalala. end up I only ate 1 chicken wing. lolx.

then went out to meet ken and kristin at the lobby lor. went bk to sit and chat. talked until 11 plus like that then I went back to the chalet and the couple went home le. =) thanks Kristin darling for coming down to chat with me. =) and thanks for the chocolate =)




back to the chalet. Ate some more food and watched tv lor. left the chalet at 12.45am while the rest stayed there. cabbed home lor.

28th January 07

cabbed down to the chalet with ken and zheng en. lolx. helped with the preparation there. around 12 plus, the guests start to arrive le. saw many ppl that I din see for a long time le. chit chat, played games and ate lunch.

Sad to say, I injured my lower back again. 2nd time liao. =( till now its still hurts when I walk and I cant bend my back. =(

played card games there until arnd 9 plus ba. then went bk to eat dinner and went home le.

Mr Low, we will definitely MISS YOU.


the cake we bought for Mr Low.


Mr Low giving his speech.

i wonder wad meilan is doing. haha. =)

listening attentively. lolx.

giving presents !!!

Sir Yong Shu and Mr Low.

Sir JunYi and Mr Low.

Stanley and Mr Low.

Siew Lee and Mr Low.

Sir Jian Wen and Mr Low.

Sir Yuan Zheng and Mr Low.

Yong Qing and Mr Low.

Yu Da and Mr Low.

Sir William and Mr Low.

table full of presents !!!! =)

cutting cake session.

the ''senior ppl '' of ev_sjab.

yr 1998 batch of charlie platoon.

yr 2001 batch of delta platoon.

yr 2002 batch of charlie platoon. =D

yr 2003 batch of bravo platoon.

yr 2005 batch of delta platoon.

and last but not least

my WONDERFUL CHARLIE'02 PLATOON =)

u guys rocks. =D