Sunday, January 07, 2007

haiz.. got to know that grandpa condition became worse this morning. so my whole family went down to the nursing home to visit him. haiz. he cannot remember us le. cannot see and hear so clearly le. having fever for days and it wun go away. his hands and feets are all swollen. haiz. i see le very heart pain and very very sad. they say must get prepared for the worse. haiz... =( sobbz.

feeling so down :(

haiz. think alot of things when im lying on the bed last nite. think until tears dropped. dunnoe why. it just doesnt seems rite. doesnt feel rite at all. i din noe u are so tired and lack of slp and i still ask u to go out. haiz. my fault. seriously, i dunnoe wad went wrong ytd. the whole day is like very cold. din talked much also. is it cos of my attitude? or wad?

think my attitude sucks lar.
maybe its all my fault. juz my fault.

im sorry.

todae is simply just....... whole day feeling so =(

you are the one i love most.