Wednesday, January 10, 2007

woke up quite early ba. cos need to start doing on my projects le. lolx. so boring.

duh. there’s going to be a TEST for our attachment on this FRIDAE lar. so damn sian when we heard about it. still need to go study for it. and its short ans question, not mcq lor. bleahx !!! doubt i will study lor. duh.

SIAN LAR. haven start on my case study yet. got to hand up on next mondae.

too many handwashing can cause dryness of the skin lar. duh. 1 day dunnoe wash how many times. And the soap used is not the normal soap can. is the quite strong de lor. wash wash wash until the skin so dry. Grrr…

accidentally cut my finger ytd when im doing dressing for patient lor. =( dunnoe why, while cutting the micropore tape then cut my finger. bleahx. bleed lar. lolx. so bu xiao xin. duh. lucky its not a dirty scissors lor.

ytd juz stepped into the ward for awhile only then my stomach complain liao. lolx. im hungry lar. but bo bian. Just started work only, then must wait for break time. But break time also drag cos got lots of stuffs to do. then 5 plus then go for break. but 7 plus I went for dinner. lolx. obviously I still can eat cos im HUNGRY. Lalala.

ended shift quite late ytd. lolx. got 1 interesting procedure done by doctor. but i see awhile then i dun dare to continue to see le. lolx. quite complicated ba. haha. then todae my friend, zhenyong got drive car. haha. his father good mood then let him use the car. lolx. then he send me home then send his gf home. lolx. his driving skills can say still quite okae lar. only when he is reversing the car, that part a bit……lolx. hahaha.

having afternoon shift todae. yawns. best part is, tmr is morning shift. duh. its damn TIRING can. go home rest for FEW HOURS and its back to the ward again. Grr. how to rest lar. next day confirm very tired de.

Can I have MORE SLEEP??


i miss you.