Friday, March 02, 2007

finally get to blog le.

having attachment is really tiring lar. stand whole day & do this and that. my poor feets hurts so badly now. =(

but i feel happy when those patients say " thank you hor missy " when they left the hospital. haha. goes to show that the care we provide are up to standard. HAH !! =D

tuesday & wednesday went to a primary to assist the nurses there do health check for the students. guess which primary school i'm posted to?? SENGKANG PRIMARY SCHOOL !!!! the train ride there took me 1hr 20 mins liao lor. & im supposed to be there by 7.30am.

anyway, the way pri 1 kid walk, talk & their actions all add up to one word = CUTE :) hahah. so the day spent at the pri sch was FUN. felt so old when we were in the same room with them. we are like 10 years older then them?? thats like so OLD can. LOL.

back to the hospital on thursday & its the same usual routine. oh ya, did i mention that im posted to a female ward this time round?? first time taking care of female patients. but i still prefer male patients. female tends to be little emotional, sensitive & fussy at times. so you know wad will happen lar.

one week of attachment is over. left with 2 more weeks. & needless to say, i got assignment to do. & its even more difficult to do. got to include the bio terms and everything. ARGH!!! i hate it =(

as mentioned in my last post, i injured myself twice in 2 days of my attachment. & told you that there will be more injuries.
>> cut my finger on 1st day of attachment & needed 4 plasters to stop the bleeding
>> knocked my knee against the ward's door and got a '' blue-black ''
>> had 4 blisters on my both feets
>> scalded my hand in the ward today. [ luckily its only a small part ]

cant believe rite?? i also cant lor. poor poor me. din noe im so careless & clumsy. =(

& im lacking of sleep now. sob sob.


oh, i lost 0.5kg. good news?? bad news??


I WANT TO SLEEP & EAT LIKE A PIG.