Saturday, May 12, 2007

hur. its been a week plus since i do proper blogging le. im just so busy everyday, with projects and stuffs. by the time i reach home im already dead tired liao.

went to see doc on thursday cos morning woke up with a swollen & painful eyes. & know wad, I got an eye infection. doc says i rub my eyes with my dirty hands, that’s why I got infection. =(( so now must put eye drops & apply cream lor. =(( *sobsob*

my normal right eyes.



my infected LEFT eyes. SIGH. it looks so ugly man. =(



its difficult to blog with only 1 eye, so i’ll just post pictures from last week =))

ahh… went to that seafood restaurant again last monday after school. which is like 8 plus liao. haha. =D




so hungry that we finish all the food =P

tuesday was labour day. PUBLIC HOLIDAY. & i stayed at home to do project.

majong – ing after school on wednesday. haha. so fun lar. at first din win , then i won all the middle rounds, but in the end i still lose some money lar. LOL.



NYP was organizing the blood donation drive. & I went to donate blood.


HAHA. bluff wan lar. my friends went to donate but i nv donate lor. even if i want, they will still reject me wan lor. cos my weight is under 45kg. & i dun think it will go above that figure. keke. =P

heh heh. project work at zy house on friday. =)) we really did project okays. HAHA.

i found this cute little thing at his hse. =)



we just love being STUPID =P


& we went cycling at pulua ubin on sunday =DD met them at 9am at bedok interchange. then took bus 2 to change village. had breakfast there. =)

nice food. but the serving was abit small lar. LOL.



then ta bao chicjen rice & off we go to take ferry liao. paid $2 for the ride. & we went to rent bike there. Initially $6 de, but we bargain & the price went to $4 =D



saw this wild boar that someone kept.



& this cute little puppy outside the toilet. it was shivering so we covered it with tissue paper. LOL.




well, we all took small routes so all the rides were VERY bumpy. My butts hurts a lot lar. LOL. =P & there were a lot of mosquitoes, not even applying repellent helped. i have no idea why those mosquitoes were attracted to me instead of my friends, maybe cos my blood is SWEET ba. hahaha. =D

oh. & we went past this beach that was infested with dragonflies lar. & I really mean infested. cos they were all flying around in big groups can. no choice still got to cycle past. this is really stupid. i fell down cos the big group of dragonflies attacked me lar. =((
*crys*

see, the result of the fall. =(


but it became abit better after a few hours. =/



cycled till 6 plus. were damn tired liao can.

resting in the room on the sofa. ( I forgot the name of the building le. )


leaving pulau ubin…




then went to tampines cos zy needs to get his car then we went to eat our dinner. Initially wanted to eat at geylang de. But after driving at some times, we still cant find parking lots, so went to old airport road to eat instead. =)

ahh… the food there is really yummy can. shared 2 plates of chao kway tiao, 1 plate of carrot cake, 1 plate of fried oyster and individual ate sliced fish noodles. wanted to order fried rice also. but then decide to go geylang to eat durians, so din eat in the end.




went geylang to eat durains. Shared 3 durains btw 4 persons lar. =)) & geylang have a lot of those blangah at night lar. bus by bus they alight at geylang. & then got ladies start to approach them liao lor. scary when we walk past them, luckily got 1 guy with us. LOL.

was very tired on monday lor. feel so like sleeping can. & I had 6 hrs break from 12pm to 6pm lar. & I did projects for 6 freaking projects.

SIAN. headache with those ppt slides lar. =((




& I got SURBURNT !!!!



now its still abit pain & the skin is peeling off liao. YUCKS.

Oh yes, & I went to gym on Wednesday & friday at chua chu kang. heh heh. exercise for 3 hrs straight sia. =)) jogged on that machine for 1 hr. & did some other exercise too. Felt so refreshing lar. =DD

Lazy to blog more liao. shall blog when im not that sleepy. LOL.

going to rest my eyes liao. =D