Thursday, June 28, 2007

HAH !! let see, school started on this monday. & i FLUNK my bio practical. &#^$#&%$^ NVM. i shall work harder for semestral exam. =)

started our BCLS module on tuesday. so many years of doing CPR still cant compared to doing so many at one go. 1 man to 2 man to conscious choking - unconscious ( adult ) to infant CPR to conscious choking to unconscious ( infant ). wa piang. really out of breath by the time finish all 5 at one go for the BCLS practical exam. LOL.

i SERIOUSLY HATE 9am lessons. always cant wake up on time wan lar. LOL. we are super pro on tuesday lar. lessons start at 9am but we went in at 9.30am cos we are waiting for each other at control station & all are late. hahaha. its bio tutorial & the lecturer is KIND. he marked us present but we've got to ans qns which is quite easy. =P

went to vivo with EVE on tues cos i want to get my sis bdae present & i got her to pei me =) haha. bought the bag & also a pair of covered shoes. think she spent the most. wahaha. =D

ytd was my dearest youngest sis birthday =)) haha. got her a bag which is shared by me & 2 younger sis. LOL. thanks to EVE who went with me to shop for it. hahaha. =D

the very delicious coffee cake. =D


me & my DEAREST SIS =p





how will you see a guy who totally listen to what his gf say, places his gf in the top most priority, totally not gentleman to his friends except his gf & well, follow wadever his gf do, with no idea of his own.


IF you are stress, try this.


im being stupid. LOL. =P



hahahahh. i LOVE myself =D