Thursday, November 29, 2007

WOO !!! I PASSED (:


bingo!! passed my clinical practical exam (: lalala =P was quite nervous in the begining but the lecturer was very nice ( unlike last sem that woman ) & all went well =D comment given was " well done, good job " *grins* =D

this is the feeling & stress that everyone will face one time in a semester. so im glad its over now (:


but week 9 is coming & im dreading it. though the next 2 weeks will be holidays. cos there are 3 ICA on that week. 'Research Methods', 'BIO Practical' & 'Mental Health Presention'.

my grp haven start on the presentation. & i seriouly hate last minute work cos it'll be like damn stressful & members will start to push everything to me to settle which i totally HATE it.


ohh. just now went present shopping with friends at bugis. walked for 3 hrs plus but still cant decide on a present. luckily everything settled already (: nearly argued lar =.=



IM SO HAPPIE COS I PASSED (: