Saturday, November 10, 2007

ytd was damn suay. my slippers de strap broke when i haven even stepped into NYP =.= then i have to limp into school can. OMG. so embarassing can. then up to clinical lab for lessons & i used micropore tape to secure the strap. so pathetic can :(

my friends are going to buy me NEWURBANMALE sandals (:


this lecturer taking over the clinical lessons is very irritating. everything also cannot. luckily we have only 1 more week with her.


off to Marina Square after school. dined at Pizza Hut. the pizza is as usual very yummy (: then back home already cos damn tired.


this is only the start of the month & im already going broke.
Ajisen, Changing Appetite, Cafe Cartel, Starbucks, Pizza Hut.
No more dining in at these places for this month.
they are the cause of me going broke.


im still stuck at the medical surgical ppt. cant seems to finish typing in all the information. & my members are not helping me either. damn. why am i always stuck with these type of ppl?


its YOU (: