Thursday, December 06, 2007

alright, just came back.


& its like a year has passed since that faithful day. well, i dunnoe why, i just got this strange and funny feeling inside me. i dun bother much already. let it be this way then.


school's pretty okay i guess, except for the projects part. i know i have been complaining alot but i just got to say it all out. whats with me doing all those work & they only presenting it without helping? just only know how to ask me to work on the ppt faster so that they can view it, with no information from them, how am i supposed to do it? when i let them view the ppt, they picked here and there. ohh. if you all are so clever, why not you all go do it, why me? dun wanna pitched in, fine with me, dun complain when results are out.


arghh. been having stomachache the whole day. spoils my mood man =( & im still sneezing away can. =(


& the attachment schedule for next year is out. & i've got freaking afternoon shift on the reunion night. & it ends at 9pm, how to have reunion dinner? damn. i'll find someone to change shift with me, hopefully they'll change.


well, shall go back to working on my ppt, i want to get over it FAST.


its playing on repeat mode