Wednesday, December 12, 2007

just collected my new specs. think i still look weird wearing it. & i hate the start of wearing new specs, cos i will have headaches, like now :(


had research methods e-assessment this morning. got a D for my section (A) and A for my section (B), but end results is D =.= shld have at least got a C can. but nvm, since not much info went into my head. haha.

now im super super worried for my presentations & bio practical exam on friday. i've got like no time to study for bio cos all the time is spent on the editing of ppt slides. thanks to my members. its still nowhere near the finishing part, got to stay up tonight to finish it so i can at least study tmr. RARR.

understood the digestive parts but not the BRAIN & the SPINAL CORD can. it doesnt ring a bell to me, maybe for a few sections only. so it means mugging throughout the night for tmr too. sighs.


guess i was thinking too much just now that i accidentally scalded my hands with hot water =.= damn pain can. so now there's like a big red patch on my right hand :(


have been coughing for these 2 days, & i still went to eat KFC todae. LOL. & the voice sounds so =.=


shall get back to my ppt, im seriously tired over all this.


just what can i do