Monday, January 28, 2008

wad an unlucky day it is.

1) 9 discharges from the team when im on afternoon shift. resulting in 9 continuous admissions which is damn hectic lar. 1 after another =_=

2) i din noe i cut my finger, until i used alcohol rub to clean my hand, & the stinging/painful sensation is enough to make my hand turn numb :(

3) accidentally bump into the bed & resulted in a big blue-black on my right kneecap :(

4) a patient held my arm way too tight when i was shifting him in the bed & ends up i have lots of red scratches on my arm. & its still visible now :(

5) had a sudden cramp in my feet during work that made me limp for 1 hr plus :(


dunnoe wad came into me todae. HAIZ.


haven complete the case study, maybe i shld go sleep now, cos im damn tired + my lower back is damn pain :(


我不想懂得