Friday, February 22, 2008

total YAYNESS (:

finally exams ended. had the last paper, med-surg ytd. left the hall @ 10.30am.


went to SSDC to book my Basic Theory Exam for my driving. exam will be on 24th May. thats the earliest date that i can get (: im forking out all the payment out of my own pocket, which means im going to be so broke. & i need to get a job like sooon..


lunch @ TAKA AJISEN =D


& off to watch this movie at Cineleisure (:
PS : I Love You



totally worth the money. its a sweet yet sad & touching movie.
its about loving someone. & nothing last forever, somehow, it will come to an end.


then went shopping to DESTRESS. afterall, exams are OVER (:


left with IMH & KKH attachment. im still figuring out how i shld get to IMH. which is going to be freaking far & waking up freaking early in the morning. as you know, i have no sense of direction.


went to snip away my hair. & its umm, short? why din the person snip away all my troubles too?


i dunnoe how to put in words.
sometimes it feels real but sometimes it seems totally FAKE AT ALL.
well, nobody's perfect,
isnt it?

as we go on, we'll remember,
all the times we, had together.