Sunday, April 06, 2008

HAPPY 86TH BDAE GRANDMA (:


gahh, i actually slept from ytd night 9pm till today's 2pm (: fabulous. 17 hours of beauty sleep =D cos ytd was seriously damn tiring okay.

woke up, din ate my lunch, prepared & went to grandma's house. slacked & chit-chatted there. my uncles & cousins are so interested in my future. kept asking will i be a nurse after i graduated. damn, i shld ask myself that qns, cos even i myself dunnoe the ans.


& i ate 4 rounds of buffet dinner. once again it's my breakfast-cum-lunch-cum-dinner. & i find 4 rounds still not filling enough for me. but my mama stopped me from eating already :( damn sad la can.


then it's singing & cake-cutting session (: & the pics are with my cousins. home sweet home next.


no idea why im still so tired after sleeping for 17hrs, so i shall go sleep again (:


i was hoping that ur ans
could be a lil better this time round,
guess im still wrong


W-A-D-E-V-E-R