Wednesday, May 14, 2008

like so =.= weather nowadays are so darn hot can.


photos taken on YEAR 3 SEM 1 (:


my lovely class :D
our class makes it a point to take class photo every sem(:


the stupid presentation is tiring me out okays. stayed till like 8pm plus in school just for tmr's presentation. & those stuffs are still so messy till i arranged it nicely just now. my grp ppl just love last minutes thingy. thats when they will get panicked =.= like wtf can. please keep ur mouth shut if u din contribute anything.


im turning into a panda soon. im still staring at my laptop @ ... 0438 hrs when later on im supposed to wake up at 0530hrs =.= maybe i shld just continue to stay awake, till its time for me to go bathe & get ready for school =.=


but im feeling real sleepy can...


Medical-Surgical Presentation today.
GoodLuck to ME :D


让我们重来好不好,再一次温暖的拥抱