Tuesday, June 24, 2008

[exact posting : 12.10am, Wednesday]


nb. that someone made me so damn fucking angry right now in the middle of the night. wtf is wrong with you la!! i already tried to control my temper when you dun do ur work & now you are accusing me of wronging you? wtf la. seriously, i cant be bothered with you.


anyway, my friends said i have turned dark / tanned :D YAY. my suntanning at Sentosa really works (:


my lil stomach has been giving me problems since like last wednesday? it keeps having those sudden pain & frequent visits to the toilet. & no, its not cramps, i dunnoe wad is it. makes me super pek chek & moody :((


1,2,3,4,5. 5 more projects undone.
1 clinical theory exam coming up.
2 clinical skills assessment coming up.
semestral exams are like very soon.
& next up will be attachmentssss...


i think im moving but i got nowhere