Tuesday, July 22, 2008

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY JOANNA (:


school really sucks these days. am suffocating to the max already. week 15 now, left with 2 more weeks in school then exams. i still have 2 presentation to go & FYP to finish up. FYP got to be put up for exhibition and graded again =.- which means more work to go. tell me again why we need to do FYP huh?

sigh. still got more work to be done for this friday sociology presentation. wonder why we study sociology in the first place, its not going to be of use when we are out working at the hospital can. & the projects for it are all damn freaking hard to do can. need to link theory, apply theory, understand theory & basically, everything's about theories can.


ARGHHHH!!!!!!


why cant the headache just go away? why cant the flu just shoo away? why cant the cough & sore throat just get lost & leave me alone?


tonight's gonna be a long long night... no need to think about sleeping ... again. sigh.
mama nagging at me for neglecting my health again :((


am chatting with 10 people on msn, chatting on the phone, typing my ppt, researching for info & blogging at the same time. no wonder my hands are tired =.-


dun tell me you're sorry when you're not