Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Mon: though it was Youth Day, we wasnt given off day lah =.- had FYP Presentation that day. were give a grade of B+ :D Final submission is on Week 17. Criteria for A & above was to spent lots of $$, do lots of big big thing. but our lecturer told us ours is already very good but cos we din spent lots of $$ on the products, so ..... ya luh you know wad im trying to say ...


Tues: was damn freaking sleepy. but on the way to sch, after a 5 mins walk from the station, my nice sandals decided to play a joke on me. the strap broke :( like wtf lor. its the 2nd time that my sandal's strap broke when im on the way to school can. & so suay, there's still like a 10 to 15 mins walk in.

& so, i drag my poor feet along. many friends came & tap on me asking why im dragging my feet like im in pain =.- damn ma lu can. my friends were laughing all the way. how helpful hor. haha. luckily they helped me to staple the strap back so i can walk properly =.-


PROJECTS ARE REALLY DRIVING ME NUTS. I HATE THEM !


can you believe that i actually lost 1 KG even though i ate like alot alot everyday?!! like damn shit, must be the serious deprive of sleep that caused this :((


1 day = 1 hr of sleep, 7 days = 7hrs of sleep.
then 30days in a mth = 210 hrs of sleep where normal ppl will have 1680hrs.
look at the vast difference.


am really hope that you can think for yourself, not for the thrill, and definitely not cause you're bored . You freakingly know the consequence you have to pay when its all over. its not a game, You've been through it before. once is enough. haven you heard of once bitten twice shy? why go through the same painful procedure over again?


am down with cough, sore throat & a freaking painful headache :((


每一次和你分开,深深的被你打败