Friday, August 01, 2008

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY EVELYN TAN (: [old fish]


HAPPY NURSES DAY :D


whee! Happie Nurses Day to all nurses / nurses-to-be (:


this morning damn suay, was in the train happily sleeping with my both feets tucked under the seats. then came 1 auntie that dunnoe how to walk & kick onto my poor little toe. that sharp pain totally woke me up can! she just mumbled a sorry & went to sleep. damn! when i looked down at my poor toe, the top layer of the nail is already gone and is purple-in-colour already. for a few minutes, that area totally went numb :((

took a closer look at my poor toe & found that it was bleeding inside. damn it. now the nail is quite shaky, im afraid that its going to fall out. OMG. how to wear shoes tomorrow?


my poor little toe is in so much pain right now :((


why wont you say