Sunday, August 10, 2008

NR0604 LAST PHOTOSHOOT SESSION


thursday, 7th August 2008


Formal


Informal






1, 2 , 3 .. LETS JUMP :D


Sub Group 1


Sub Group 2

Sub Group 3

Sub Group 4



another nice shot (:




me and my dearest 3 years mentor (trina) :D


me and my year 3 clinical lab "mummy" (jessica) :D



i'll definitely miss every single one of them! 3 years in school just flew pass like that. the quarrels, fights, tears, happy moments that we had seems so yesterday. think i'll miss chionging for projects. HAHA.

NR0604, another chapter added in my life. those good and bad memories, will be etched in my mind. these 3 years had been fun & i'll wont forget every single one of you (:

for now, mug hard for exams, go through PRCP peacefully & we'll see each other on graduation day :D