Tuesday, September 16, 2008

its been awhile since we talked

RESULTS ARE OUT !!!!!


okay, i simply refused to sit in front of my lappie at 12am to wait for the release of the results. went for early bedtime instead, and had many nightmares of me failing the modules :(( waited for the school system to send me my results via SMS instead. recieved it at this morning 8am, when im still sleeping with all the horrible nightmares.


and i got a pleasant surprise. my results aint that fascinating anyway, but i've got a DIST in one of my modules, my first :D


HS 3033 - Nursing Science 3B - C
HS 3034 - Nursing Science 3C - D+
HS 3041 - Clinical Lab 3B - DIST
HS 3053 - Nursing Final Year Project - A
HS 3054 - Clinical Lab 3A - C
HS 3106 - Nursing Science 3A - C+
HS 3107 - Behavioural Science 3 - C
HS 3108 - Clinical Education 3A - C


YES! an A for my FYP, those few months of hardwork din went down the drain :D & seems that i did pretty well for my Emergency Nursing. HAHA. my choice to work in A&E after grad is right :D


so now its left with Geron Posting and 3mths of PRCP.