Tuesday, October 21, 2008

those memories

am boiling mad right now. seriously feel like strangling my CI. not only is she very very naggy + irritating, she always made us do unnecessary stuffs!! this mornning, she asked about my case study, which i've already done and ready to be presented on thursday. then i dunnoe wth happened, she made me re-do my case study AGAIN. a TOTALLY NEW CASESTUDY. the reason that she gave is so WTH lor. a few others had to redo too.


so i have to REDO my CASESTUDY for NO REASON AT ALL. WTF?


anyway, PRCP Postings are OUT. posted to this ward that i have been to in year 2 i think. forgot how it looks like already. and CGH changed their schedule, in the past, students worked monday to friday. now we worked monday to saturday. but thankfully there's day off in btw. i seriously wonder how to work through night shift lah.


back to my casestudy. ARGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!