Saturday, November 22, 2008

i'm part of you indefinitely

this entire week of working is terrible for me. came down with fever on sunday, but i still went to work on monday despite temp is 38 degree celsius simply cause i dont want to pay back on my off day. the feeling is terrible. coughing, shivering, giddiness and headache. and this carrys on for tuesday as well :((

thankfully am not having fever on thurs. but i lost my voice. it became way too low and well, you cant hear my voice in the ward. its like damn irritating cause i cant communicate properly to patients and staffs. and my nose decides to become a running tap. very terrible during bathing of patients and changing diapers cause you have to "sniff" and "sniff" and "sniff"


yucks yucks and double yucks.
can i please have my voice back.


weekdays is terribly busy. but on sat is slightly better. and yes we have to work on sat. oh well, might as well get used to working on weekends now.


i need my sleep.
i need to get well soon.


67 more days to go.