Monday, March 09, 2009

UPS & DOWNS

got addicted to reading Fmylife.com out of boredom,
seriously, some stuffs that ppl wrote are damn funny.


Today, at the dentist, I was getting my teeth cleaned. Looking up at his nose, I saw runny snot dripping onto his lip. I tried to slowly move away. He told me "Stop!" The movement of his lips caused the snot to fall right into my mouth. FML

Today, after seeing a girl for a few weeks on and off I sent her a text to see if she wanted to go out the next saturday. Predictive text changed "go" to "in". So..."Why don't we in out on saturday?" She stopped calling me. FML


CGH HR dept has been good recently,
another 200 bucks of attachment pay for jan :))
finally i see an increase in my bank's acct :))


going jogging at wee hours seems to be what i have been doing for the past few weeks. seriously, i just love jogging at night, its mind relaxing and best, its cooling :)) though its seems a lil dumb & unsafe for a girl to be jogging alone in the middle of the night.


had been thinking...


一个没有答案的问题