Sunday, May 17, 2009

missing pieces


Fresh Grads (NYP&NP) of April 2009 Cohort :))


1 mth of orientation at training centre has officially ended. its back to ward, for another 2 mths of orientation. getting pretty bored over at the ward, there's limited stuffs that we can do since we are still considered "new".

after working for 6 consecutive days,
finally today is my off day :))
tired. mentally and physically.


collected my race pack for Passion Run next sun.
rahhhh !! haven been training much.
only jogging arnd my estate after work.


been playing mahjong very often now. happy :)) just played on monday and yesterday :)) haha, more and more mahjong sessions please. can help to relax my mind for awhile :))


grad's approaching. next week!
off day request granted :))
this may be the last time we'll be seeing each other.
sighed :((


sometimes, in the middle of the night,
that question just came to my mind,
and i know, i wont get an answer for it.