Thursday, October 08, 2009

Gone with the Wind

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

roamed around Orchard last wednesday. didnt really buy anything but spent lots on food =X just love the company of my girls plus the gossips and updates :))

Photobucket

carried lanterns with mooncakes eating on saturday :)) like small kids carrying lanterns walking around the parks. LOL. reminds me of the times i went over to my uncle's hse to carry lanterns with all my cousins. head over to EHUB KBOX and sang till 3am. doze off for arnd 30mins there as im already having slight fever :((

and so im down with fever for 3 days already, plus sore throat and cough. yesterday ward called and asked me to go A&E see doc plus do throat swab. so went and back with meds that i already have.

so A&E called today, and my throat swab is +ve. so MC for 7days, home quarantine. dont even know where i got the virus from. damn damn sad can :(( supposedly im doing night shift tonight, ahhh, my extra allowance is gone :((

tamiflu makes me drowsy :((