Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lingering Feelings

ended my 3 night shifts on friday morning. damn drained out i tell you. plus the whole night was damn drama. middle of the night at 3am, one ah ma who dont feel like sleeping, laid in bed and pointed middle finger at me =.= another walked arnd the whole ward naked refusing to wear her pyjamas. got jabbed by a needle while struggling with a violent patient, thank god its still a sterile needle but its still damn painful can :(( then got bitten on the finger by another violent patient _|_

Photobucket

ran for Nike Human Race 10km yesterday. woke up super early and im still damn sleepy from the night shift. timing was arnd 1hr10mins, my usual. was pretty happy that i can still manage to hit this timing even though i didnt train for the race at all. almost lost motivation halfway during the race, the sun was damn hot and the crowd was moving at a very very slow pace,  but anyway, thanks for motivating me :))

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

went for the rubdown session afterwards. pretty useless, its was not even a proper rubdown, cant even feel anything. so the poor me had aching leg muscles after the race cos too long didnt run already :((

went home, slept and re-energize myself. met up with kenneth and huiting in the evening for dinner, slacked at starbucks till like 3am and then home sweet home to replenish my beauty sleep.

back to work tomorrow :(( 3 off days after my 3 night shifts is still not enough for me, i need more sleep pleaseeeeeeeee...

am still having aching muscles here and there :((