Wednesday, December 02, 2009

You're hot and You're cold

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

celebrated kaiting's 20th at Kuishin-Bo. LOVE the food there. no crab legs cos it was a lunch buffet. wasted, the crab legs are damn yummy. ETUDE house products as presents :))

work is totally draining away all of my energy. i cant seems to have enough rest. always have to work for more than 10 days before i get my off days. have to drag my feets to work every morning. my day will only brightens up when he's around in the ward.

so fast, my favourite month, december is here. as usual, its packed with parties and more parties :D not forgetting bonus + early pay day :D my schedules are fully packed, im like having trouble planning my roster for work. sigh, headaches ~. how how how?

why is the feeling still the same though its been so long since we met?