Sunday, January 03, 2010

HAPPY 2010

HAPPY 2010 EVERYONE :D

2009 has indeed been a year full of ups and downs for me. not really a smooth sailing year for me. its also a year that i shed the most tears i think. well, not forgetting the happy moments that i had too. everything's definitely memorable for me, be it good or bad. lessons learnt in yr 2008 but yet i made the same mistakes over and over again.

looking through my entire year 09 blog posts, brings back lots of memories.

to summarize Year 2009:

January
> ended my 3mths of PRCP.
> friendships got really strained with a few others.
Feburary
> met someone, from friends to lovers and back to friends again.
> took up part time job @ korean restaurant.
March
> celebrated grandma's 87th bdae.
April
> started my work in CGH as a Staff Nurse.
May
> got my own Canon Camera.
> graduated from NYP with a diploma in Nursing. got into director's list too.
> took part in Spore Passion Run 10km marathon.
> send Sarmila back to Nepal
June
> H1N1 war in the hospital, mad busy.
August
> celebrated Nation's 44th bdae at Spore Flyer
September
> took part in Yellow Ribbon Prison Run 10km.
> got my new love, E71. still loving it.
October
>celebrated mooncake festival with the usual sjab ppl
> got H1N1 positive, 10days of MC and got quarrantined @ home.
> took part in Nike Human Race 10km.
November
> got into Spore Flyer for the very first time!
> attended Mr Ben Yeong & Ms Bel Quek Church Wedding.
December
> took part in my very first Standard Chartered Marathon 42.195km.
> went for ward chalet.
> participated in SNCO Camp @ NHQ.
> celebrated XMAS with pri sch clique & evelyn.
> Zone retreat on 26th to 27th.
> celebrated my 20th @ chalet.
> had ward post Xmas party.
> countdown to 2010 @ MARINA with the awesome fireworks!

hit the BIG 2 this year. sheesh, feels so damn old please. this entire year will be full of 21st invites. already got a few inivites for 21st. 11 more mths for me to decide how i shld celebrate mine.

am thankful for those who stood by me when im in the darkest moments. when i needed shoulders to cry on, you know who you are. without the encouragements, the supports, i wouldnt have learn how to be strong. have been drinking in the last year to numb myself whenever things happens, no good i know. shall cut down on these rubbish this year, hopefuly.

Year 2010 will be a GOOD YEAR. i know it will :D