Wednesday, February 03, 2010

i think; i thought

YAY, one night shift down :))  like oh my god so happy can. tonight is the second night shift. yesterday night was like damn busy with all the patients being so ill and have to constantly check on them. think yesterday was an "auspicious" day uh. admitted 6 patients in the night and all of them came in for drug overdose / suicidal =.- 3 was accompanied by police. and the age range from 18 to 68 =.-

my back pain is killing me :((

ordered MAC in the night to munch on.
the food in the hospital is way too pathetic.
filet-o-fish + mac wings + mac nuggets + ice lemon tea + twister fries @ 3am :))
very fattening but oh who cares as long as my stomach is satisfied :D

need to go to back to bed again.
3hrs more for me to have a nap before work :((

too many times we put our hearts on the line, hoping that this time, things are going to be different. but too many times we play the waiting game because we are too afraid of making decisons.