Monday, April 05, 2010

as the time passes


hey peeps, im back! ^^ this is how i looked now. well, not exactly cos im gonna part fringe to the side. was feeling irritable and my fringe was sort of irritating me too and so i went to the hair salon and snipped off both my fringe and well, a portion of my hair. looked like dumb dumb here.

if you think im doing a rather bad job handling all those stuffs, then so be it. i've done my best and well, humans are not perfect, mistakes will be made. if you are still unhappy over it, thats ok. cos i dont really give a damn to it too.

i dont know how and why, the money in my bank is depleting at a fast rate. wonder where i spent it on since i haven been doing any shopping lately! and i thought back, must be the food, movies and erm; i dont know?

shall start saving money! me is going TAIWAN IN JULY!!! OMG AM LIKE SO EXCITED OVER IT :))

and there's this cute and blur doctor in my ward. super duper nice and oh well, he's funny too ^^ cant believe he did that stupid face on APRIL FOOL day!

just saw some stuffs that brings a smile.
but then, it may not be what it seems to be.