Thursday, April 22, 2010

attention seeking

once again, its raining now now now. for the past few days, it always rain at this time of the day and makes it a gloomy evening with dark skies and emo nemo feelings.

and i didnt manage to fall asleep during my afternoon nap yesterday which resulted in being me damn damn sleepy at the wee morning. was tossing and turning in bed, those scenes just flashed through no matter how hard i tried to put it out of my head.

was damn hungry at 3.30am.
walked down to 7-11 ; sick & tired of the food there.
decided for mac delivery at 3.50am.
BIG BREAKFAST arrived at 4.15am.
gobbled down the food within 15minutes but hunger wasnt satisfied.

out to do my usual night routine at 5am - bathing all the grannies. its either we are left with no more strength towards the end or we are damn tired or our movements are just damn slow but we finished off quite late. my back hurts damn badly :((

& i saw Walter! (my OTC'06 hotel grp mate) he's posted to my ward now. should be medical yr 2 student i think.

left ward late and home at 9.30am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

morning shift tomorrow! but im not complaining. i wont complain and i wont grumble. oh maybe just a lil cos i still want sleep. but cause cause cause tomorrow we'll be partying away at zouk later on in the night with my favourite girls i cant wait ! :)) - and this is how we destress.

hot cold hot cold - if it was you, would you like it?