Sunday, April 18, 2010

you will never know


caught this cute movie with xueshen on thursday!

at first i thought it was just another cartoon movie but i was wrong! "How to train your dragon" is really damn nice. toothless is so cuteeeeeee! okay i sound like some small kid here. movie is 5 thumbs up :))

Soup Spoon for dinner the next day with jasmine!
me loves the soup, and the bread toooooooooooo! :))

Photobucket

off to Cineleisure for another movie!
YAY, i love meeting up with my primary school friends! :))
caught the "My rainy days" - A japanese movie!
overall was still alright, wont recommend to watch unless you're really bored.
but but, this movie still made me teared in the middle of the show. the scenes are like, so similar, so familar.

was deciding where to hang out after that and we took NR7 home. on the journey back, decided to head home to sleep instead! everyone was tired! concuss on my bed at 2am!