Tuesday, May 25, 2010

keep going

Passion Run 2010 @ East Coast Park

Photobucket

marathon event was held last saturday, 22nd May at ECP. 10km race started at 5.20pm. my back pain was killing me when i was jogging. had to stop alot of time and i even wanted to just sit down on the bench cos the pain was really too much. but im glad i didnt, managed to complete it in 1hr 15mins.

Photobucket

but the after effect was real bad. my back couldnt even be straighten properly :((

Photobucket

met the couple for the race. * credits to yanteen for the pictures!

Photobucket

this year's medal seems to be a lil bigger than last year.

my legs started to ache not on sunday but monday, 2 days after the race -.- thanks to those who laugh at the way i walked. but my colleagues/friends were nice enough to help me to pick up stuffs on the floor cos i couldnt really bend down, walked the extra distance to get me stuffs cos i walked too slow -.-

do you know how i felt when you said those stuffs yesterday?
NO. i dont think you know.