Tuesday, June 01, 2010

in loving memory

28th May 2010, 6.15pm.
the day and time my grandma departed from this world.

everything was too sudden for me. a call from mummy at 6.28pm totally shocked me. it happened too quickly cos she doesnt have any history of heart problems. CPR and AED shock didnt managed to revive her. totally broke down at the A&E.

post mortem the next day at SGH shows the cause of death was the blockage of artery in the heart.

the last time i saw grandma was on her 88th birthday on 10th April. she was still healthy looking and smiling from time to time. that day, she told me that i was too thin and i had to eat more. that was the last sentence said from her to me.

3 days of wake under her blk at marine cresent. thanks to those who dropped by and messaged, deeply appreciated.

this morning, we sent her last journey at Mandai Crematorium Hall with all her children, grandchildren and relatives.

rest in peace grandma, you are deeply missed by us.