Sunday, August 22, 2010

finally i've decided

to go make a dentist appointment for my braces-making! it was decision made years ago but cos i was still saving up for it, i decided to wait. so now seems like a good time to get started on it.

first appointment with my dentist; did XRAYS, made a mould of my teeth.

the second appointment was on friday, was so nervous and scared that i couldnt sleep well the previous night. thankfully xueshen came along and accompanied me. had to have 4 tooths extracted. the moment he injected the anaesthesia, i could almost faint from the pain. then he started to shake, pull, twist and turn, and after 1hr, 4 tooths came out.

i think i looked very pale when everything was done. my hands were still shaking when i was making payment. that bad okay :(

so i went home with a bad headache and the blood wont stop flowing + my saliva kept drooling cos i had totally no sensation in my mouth. 6hrs after the procedure and its still bleeding :( but no choice was real hungry so forced down a small bowl of porridge.

past 2 days was real suffering for me. had to spent 1 and 1/2 hr just to finish up a bowl of porridge. but the pain kept disrupting my sleep that i had to wake up in the middle of the night to take painkillers.

i need proper food.
i need to be able to speak properly.
crossed fingers it will get better tomorrow.
till 12 days later, it will be another new experience for me.

never forgetting the one who reassured me throughout the night.