Friday, October 08, 2010

the endless route

life has been pretty exciting for me i say. saturday was never a stay home day for me, especially at night.

and it was to SUPPERCLUB on saturday night. and they never failed to check my IC, and still must question me whether am i the person in the IC -.- do i looked that different from the past?

it was like drink drank and maybe drunk. its was the usuals : vodka cranberry, vodka coke, vodka orange and i think martell shots or something, cant really remember now.

Photobucket

and so we hailed a cab at 4am and head home. didnt know it will turn out to be that scary. imagining someone from the club following you all the way back home and you didnt even have the slightest idea. that was like totally scary, plus the fact that we wasnt exactly sober.

my eyes were swollen that night, too much tears i think.