Friday, October 08, 2010

a stop.

last monday after work, the clever me went home in the heavy rain and reached home totally drenched; dripping with water. that night after meeting itself, i came down with high fever,flu, cough and everything else.

but still, i was pretty stubborn, i went ahead with clubbing, work and everything else despite feeling unwell. and after a lousy saturday afternoon at work, cos i was practically coughing every few minutes, my voice was damn sexy and i had patients asking me to go drink herbal tea, i went over TIMBRE@SUBSTATION to chill with the rest of my girls.

Photobucket

i didnt know the ambience there was so great! me likes the band :)

then we head outside to celebrate the october babies birthday :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

cabbed home at 3am in the morning. lots of stuffs went through my mind, and its time to put a stop to everything.