Friday, November 19, 2010

no other way

Photobucket

that was the usual Sakae Sushi Dinner Buffet that we usually had before we clubbed. was last thursday if i remember correctly. to PLAY, a unique club; a new experience!

just realised the last i updated was on 1st november. thats like 18 days ago? cant deny that im busy. busy working, busy schooling, busy with social life. my life seems pretty exciting to me, the impromtu meet-ups, the hectic workload, the never-ending assignments and deadlines, the usual clubbing sessions with my girls, the shopping trips which never fails to burn a big hole in my wallet.

and oh, i remember there was one night, where i had to stay up for assignment submission, and poor me had no sleep throughout, went for work the next day, and till late in the night. 44hrs without sleep. it was terrible trying to stay awake for the entire 2 days.

never forgetting my usual clubbing dose. my girlfriends are loved and its great hanging till late/early morning with them. but still, i went for work in the morning, just somehow managed to drag myself out of bed. *and seriously i dont care if you're rolling eyes at this cos this is my life and you have no say in it.

lets just say my life's pretty screwed up right now. i have no idea what the fcuk im thinking, what the hell im doing. every now and then, i'll get the guilty feeling and then getting myself miserable all over again. players in the game of love; so true aint it? how else to differentiate from lies and truth? i guess there's no more truth anymore, everyone lies in order to get what they want, to get what they think is the best for them.

im tired of everything that is going on right now.